2. We collect “personal” information from you when you provide it to us. For example, if you register with us, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address. If you take advantage of any special services offered by us, we may collect other personal information about you.” “We use your personal information for internal processing purposes and keeping you informed about your appointment and membership related details. If you object to your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use the Site.
3. Our Service may collect and use your location information (for example, by requesting your location in your profile or by using the GPS on your mobile device) to provide certain functionality of our Service. We may use your location information in conjunction with your Personal Data.
4. Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that we have collected from you with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that files a legally-compliant request for its disclosure. Otherwise, however, we will not disclose your name, address and other information which identifies you personally to any third party without your consent. We reserve the right to collect general demographic and other anonymous information that does not personally identify you. This information is not associated with your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and cannot be linked to you personally.
6. Whether you want your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. If you haven’t changed your computer’s settings, most likely your browser already accepts cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all features of the Website. You can also delete your browser cookies or disable them entirely. But this may significantly impact your experience with our Website and may make parts of our Website non-functional or inaccessible. We recommend that you leave them turned on.
10. In order to ensure that all our Users and Members comply with the Terms of Service, we may monitor your Personal Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. To ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or ot
12. Minors under the age of 18 are not supposed to use the Website. We do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 18. If you are under 18 and still want to use sicuremi.com, you may do so only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.