Position 1 – Data Science Interns
We are looking for competent Data Science Interns, who have desire to work on the live data science projects. It will be an unpaid full time 2 months internship, Interns will get an opportunity to interact with project execution team to understand client expectations with delivery challenges.
Apply through our website and we will contact you shortly.
Position 2 – Senior Data Analyst
The Senior Data Analyst will define data requirements, gather and validate information while applying judgment and statistical tests.
Communicate and present data to the management team by developing reports.
1.) Bachelor/Master’s degree in any one from these:
(Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Science, Information Technology, Business Administration)
2). Experience in the quantitative and qualitative analytical field, data modeling, and developing useful reports.
Position 3 – Junior Data Analyst
The Jr. Data Analyst will be engaged in coordinating and delivering the following services:
1. Create and maintain metrics and reports to monitor the business and provide insight.
2. Identify and drive opportunities to continuously improve within all applications.
3. Remedy system issues and prioritize system enhancements and detect fixes.
Competencies required :
1. Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions and solve problems.
2. Provides high-quality services, processes, programs, and products while consistently seeking ways to improve outcomes and enhance services.